Reichert Xcel 250 Slit Lamp
The Xcel 250's wide-field optics provide excellent clarity and detail. The compact design, combined with conveniently placed controls, make this slit lamp a pleasure to operate.
The outstanding optical performance, features, and quality, combined with an affordable price, make the Xcel 250 slit lamp a compelling value.
Tonometer in photos not included- available at additional charge.
- Microscope: Galilean
- Magnification Change: 3 step rotation
- Eyepiece: 12.5x
- Magnification Ratio: 10x, 16x, 25x
- PD Range: 48.5 - 80
- Dioptric Adjustment: ±5
- Slit Width: 0 - 13.5mm
- Slit Length: 0 - 13.5 mm
- Slit Apertures: 0.6, 5.8, 9, 13.5 mm
- Slit Rotation: 0 - 180°
- Filters: Red free, cobalt blue, heat absorbing
Longitudinal (in/out) 90 mm
Lateral (left/right) 107 mm
Vertical (up/down) 30 mm
Chin Rest Range 80 mm
- Illumination: 6V 20W halogen
- Voltage: 90 - 250 VAC
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Table Base Dimensions: 465 x 316 mm
We Also Recommend